- December 13, 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This American Heart Association (AHA) Adult, Child & Infant CPR & First Aid course covers the following topics:
- Scene Assessment and Safety
- Medical Emergencies (asthma, allergic reactions, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, seizures)
- Injury Emergencies (bleeding, shock, wounds, spinal inquiries, broken bones and sprains)
- Environmental Emergencies (bites, stings, temperature related injuries, poison emergencies)
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR (Compressions and Breathing)
- AED (defibrillator) use
- Adult, Child & Infant Choking
Students will receive a two-year electronic certification card (eCard) from the AHA immediately upon completion of a weekday course. The class complies with all Washington State (WISHA) and federal (OSHA) requirements.
This class is a pre-requisite for the Local 15 Apprenticeship program and a current certification is required for all Local 15 payroll stewards.
This class will be held a 9am Thursday, December 13 in Room 240 of the Seattle Labor Temple. Class size is limited to 15 students.