- November 27, 2018 - November 30, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AV Essentials Note: New Class Hours are in bold below!!
This is the training class you need to receive an IATSE/AVIXA “Live Event Technician” certificate. The class will be held November 27-30 at the Washington State Convention Center. The class hours will be 8am-5pm with a one hour walk away lunch from 1pm-2pm. Tuesday through Thursday will be split between class time and hands-on workshops, with testing all day Friday.
- You must be able to attend all four days.
- Basic computer literacy skills are necessary for successful completion of this program.
- You must take a few online classes prior to attending, as well as several that need to be completed within 6 months following passing the practical exam to attain a certificate of completion. (Details will be provided after registration.)
- This course is a required course in the Local 15 Apprenticeship Program if AV is your selected craft.
- You must be on an the Local 15 hiring hall list and you must have an established qualification date.
Thirty four (34) initial registrations will be accepted. Only the first 28 registrants who complete the prerequisites by the deadline will be guaranteed spots in the class.
Information on prerequisites and deadlines will be provided to registrants via e-mail after registration.
REGISTRATION CLOSES November 11.
705 Pike Street, Seattle 98101