- January 20, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Introduction to Fall Protection, will be taught by Certified Fall Protection and Worker Rescue Trainer Inger Brandal. This class will familiarize participants with selection, inspection and use of fall protection equipment including classroom and hands on practical exercises in how to work safely at height.
Session 3 will be held in from 8 am to 5 pm on Sunday, January 20 in the Keller Auditorium, 221 SW Clay St., Portland Oregon.
- The Introduction to Fall Protection class is a prerequisite for the Worker Rescue training course.
- The Introduction to Fall Protection class is a required class in the Local 15 Apprenticeship program.
- This is a one day class from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one hour walk away lunch.
- Attendees should bring their own harness and climbing helmet if they have one. Shared equipment will also be available for use.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, gloves and footwear suitable for climbing
This class is hosted by IATSE Local 488 in partnership with the Western Washington Theatrical Training Trust and made possible by a contribution from the International Training Fund.