April 13, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Introduction to Fall Protection, will be taught by Certified Fall Protection and Worker Rescue Trainer Inger Brandal. This class will familiarize participants with selection, inspection and use of fall protection equipment including classroom and hands on practical exercises in how to work safely at height.
This class will be held from 8 am to 5 pm on Saturday, April 13 in the Cornish College Playhouse.
- The Introduction to Fall Protection class is a prerequisite for the Worker Rescue training course.
- The Introduction to Fall Protection class is a required class in the Local 15 Apprenticeship program.
- This is a one day class from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one hour walk away lunch.
- Attendees should bring their own harness and climbing helmet if they have one. Shared equipment will also be available for use.
- Please wear appropriate clothing, gloves and footwear suitable for climbing
Venue: Cornish Playhouse